I HAVE THE BEST FAMILY!
I really do. Nobody can top mine. I have always loved and been thankful for my family but over the last year if it was ever possible to be more thankful and love my family more then it has happened. They have been then for me through every valley and every mountain.
Because valentines week was well less than an awesome week for me, my brother who knew he couldn't "fix or change" it for me wanted to help take my mind off that week.
So what does my older brother do?
Well he does what he does best. He spoils us! He takes such great care of Max and I. He goes OUT OF HIS WAY to make sure we are taken care of! He is the best he really is.
So anyways he got the family tickets to Disney on Ice. We had a GREAT time! Max throughly enjoyed himself. Above he is watching through is cool Mickey Mouse Binoculars that his Uncle Josh bought him and his cousins.
Thank-you Uncle Josh and Auntie for an AMAZING memory!
We love you to the moon and back!
(ps. if you are jealous of my family well you know what! you should be :)






2 comments:
LOVE YOU! glad you both had an awesome time!!
God has blessed you with an amazing family!! Love you!!
Post a Comment