I'm WAY behind on Max's birthday post but it has been crazy around my house lately!
He turned for on the 4th. His GOLDEN birthday! He had a great day! This is the first year he truely understood what the word "BIRTHDAY" meant. He understood gifts this year too! He still asks for things for his birthday! He is so sweet! He is loved by many and so many showered him with love on his special day. Thankful for those who love my sweet boy as much as his Mama does. It is hard to believe that F-O-U-R years have gone by since I gave birth to my little pink oops I mean blue ;) bundle of joy. I think back about our little surprise and thankful for it. God sure knew I needed this little boy! Trying to picture my life with a Haleigh is a little odd I must say. Here is a brief look into our day.
We unfortuantly had to go to work on his birthday because Gramma had a family member pass aways so she and Papa had to go to the funeral but that is okay. We still had a good day. We played, then he went to lunch with his Daddy then he got to play with his cousins for a couple of hours then we had his "McQueen" party with his family aka as his best friends. I LOVE that his love for family is just like his Mama's. He cherishs them and loves them beyond words!
My sleeping angel before waking up on his birthday!
Proud that it is FINALLY his birthday (he had been asking for weeks!)
Me and my sweet boy on his day. Not the best but it was the best of the bunch :)
Standing tall and proud on his day!
Hiding from his PAPA as his Papa was hunting for the birthday boy!
Showing me how old he is :)
It took him awhile to get that 4th figure to stay up but I love it just they way it is!
Mama decorated the office for his special day!
Hiding from Mama
He was a little tired of pictures

In a fit of giggles and laughter. He really does have the best giggle/laugh!

Proud of himself that he put his new puzzle together all by himself! He sure does love puzzles!
Looks like he is singing but really he is just screaming that he is FOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
His Cake and no he again for the 4th year in a row has not had a bite of his own cake. When asked we got a polite "No thank-you Mommy". Mcqueen, Mater, the number 4 (he loves looking for that number everywhere and then yells Mama I'm four too!) and orange frosting his FAVORITE COLOR!
His Cake and no he again for the 4th year in a row has not had a bite of his own cake. When asked we got a polite "No thank-you Mommy". Mcqueen, Mater, the number 4 (he loves looking for that number everywhere and then yells Mama I'm four too!) and orange frosting his FAVORITE COLOR!










No comments:
Post a Comment